Hazlemere Commercial has produced a Quality Manual containing detailed mandatory systems & procedures to ensure compliance with its ISO 9001:2008 registration. Together with elements of our Mission Statement, these form the backbone to our company Quality Policy, which is:
In order for Hazlemere Commercial to maintain its current market position and build upon the strong foundations already laid, it shall:
- accurately assess the requirements of our customers regarding our provision of products and services, and strive to exceed their legitimate expectations wherever possible
- use our systems and procedures as a team, in order to always provide quality products that are delivered on time and to the complete satisfaction of our customers, and in strict accordance with all statutory and legislative requirements
- recognise that the company is a single entity, with no single person or department having greater importance than any other person or department; and that everyone contributing to the company’s success, at whatever position they hold, is a valued asset
- maintain sufficient levels of profitability to secure our future stability, thereby providing long-term job security for everyone associated with the company
- provide a harmonious balance between work and home life for everyone contributing to the company’s success
In order to achieve these objectives, our Quality Policy and all supporting procedures, systems and resources, as enshrined in Hazlemere Commercial’s Quality Manual, are regularly reviewed at top management level as part of our commitment to continual improvement.
The above Quality Policy also forms the basis of all staff development and training reviews, which are conducted regularly.