AluK is an international designer and engineer of aluminium building systems, providing a complete range of window, door and curtain walling systems across the UK and the world.
Their systems are suitable for both commercial and residential applications and offer high performance and function with modern design for an attractive, stylish and durable finish.
Supporting you and your projects
With a wealth of experience in design and manufacturing, Hazelmere Commercial are the perfect partners to support you and your projects. From commercial building projects, office refurbishments, local authority projects, education buildings to residential apartment block window and door replacements, Hazlemere Commercial has an AluK product to suit.
Below are two examples of AluK systems available.
High performing and versatile AluK products
58BW ST AluK Aluminium Windows
Designed and developed as the perfect steel window replacement.
- ‘A’ Window Energy Rated (WER)
- PAS 24 accredited
- Superior performance and security
- Impressive slim sightlines
- Available in a range of configurations including; top, bottom or side hung, French casement and fixed light
- Ideal for retrofit projects
SL52 AluK Curtain Walling System
The perfect combination of protection and style
- Fully integrated vent options
- Available in a range of RAL colour and anodised finishes
- Compatible with AluK window and door systems
- Available with faceted, curved, or angled profiles
AluK products achieve a range of industry accreditations including:
- PAS 24
- ‘A’ Window Energy Rating (WER)
- Kite Mark BS48 73
- ‘A+’ Green Guide Rating
Manufactured at their headquarters in High Wycombe, Hazelmere Commercial offer a full range of AluK aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling systems. Priding themselves in their partnerships with their customers, Hazelmere Commercial work closely with you to create bespoke products that support your projects specification.
For more information about AluK products available and to discuss your project with Hazelmere Commercial, contact their team today on 01494 897600 or via email@example.com